AWinterFuneralAWinterFuneral

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tarboy Tarboy

Bad ass!!

I love the animation and the story! There definitely needs to be a series to this!

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Great video, better song!

I truly love this. I grew up with Super Mario RPG, and have beat the game numerous times. Not only does this song/video bring back so many memories, it is a great adaptation to the original composition of the Forest Maze song. Awesome.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

This was an amazing story.

I loved everything about this animation. I loved how it was put together, I love the story, and I loved the music. These guys have talent, if you haven't watched this flash yet, I strongly suggest you do so because I loved it.

Castle III part D Castle III part D

Fucking Amazing!!

These movies are so fucking amazing. I love the choice of music (Especially the Dimmu Borgir songs used), the creator of these flash movies has so much fucking talent, I could watch this as a series, it seriously sucked me in, and the music fit so perfectly with it. I suggest making a huge series, because I am for damn sure alot of people, including myself, would watch it weekly/daily/monthly.

Get-lost responds:

I'd want to spend much time on this, but I have to go to school etc - which is a shame really xD

Thanks

Captain Capitalism: NRC Captain Capitalism: NRC

He's got skillz.

This was a really good cartoon, I could even see it being on TV. This creator has skills, MAD SKILLS in flash animation, the graphics were awsome, the sound effects were great, and the plot kicked ass. I really liked the characters. The overall graphic Idea reminded me of something similar to Ren And Stimpy, but of course, the creator had his own very unique touch. Very awsome!

TetriS Craziness TetriS Craziness

I am impressed.

Being a huge fan of Tetris...and well...metal music, I found this animation to be quite....unique? That's not meant in a bad way however. I really liked it, it seemed as though you put alot of time into making it. Personally, I wish I had the skills this artist possesses. I mean I could probably play the guitar to that song but I am not nearly as good as this artist at flash animation, although it wasn't anything SPECTACULAR. I gave this a 9 because I really liked it, and I think the artist put alot of devotion into making this. Nice job dude!

you are a pirate you are a pirate

ROFL!!!

Oh my fucking god. This is one of the fucking funniest things I have ever goddamned seen!! I have no clue why, but the song is so catchy and the flash animations are so fucking hilarious. 5 for graphics because they aren't too professional...the sound was fucking AWSOME!! As for humor, I gave it a mutha fuckin' 10!! This flash gets my 10, this thing is so fucking funny!! I have no clue why, but if you haven't watched it, DO IT BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!! Haha! Props to the creator!

slof-is-here responds:

people like you make me wana stay up till 4 in the morning again, just to make these :)

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Wow...this is wierd, But good.

This is a very unique flash video, my friends saw much humor in it, but I didn't. I did like the music though and the way it was put together. This made me download the game for my Sega emulator too. Not bad. All my review are belong to this.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Haha, great...

I used to be a heavy Maplestory player. This guy knows what he is talking about. Not much violence, because after all it IS maplestory, but this made me laugh a bit. I might even start playing that god forsaken game again...