AWinterFuneralAWinterFuneral

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Haha this is great!

At first I thought this game was going to be stupid, but it's so fun and it's funny as hell. Basically eat and destroy everything you can. It doesn't get much better than that.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Not a bad game.

Short and sweet. All in all this game was pretty fun. I wish there was more to it though. A few more types of enemies, maybe a few more weapons and some powerups, and this game would have been flawless. Still very fun though. I liked it alot.

Andrew the Droid Andrew the Droid

Sweetness.

I really liked this game. It was fun, challenging, and the music was pretty bad ass. Keep up the good work, and if you can, let me know where I can get an MP3 of the music haha.

jkari responds:

Music mp3's have been asked for. We are going to publish a soundtrack with longer versions of the songs (you know we had to make them real short so that the game file wouldn't grow too big) on our website oopixel.com. Probably today, during this week anyway.

Goblins Heart Goblins Heart

Fun Game, but there is one thing missing, an index

Like I don't know what all the items do, the sword is obvious and armor and whatnot, but what does pickpocket do? And the goblin Heart? I don't wanna waste 1,000 gold on something that I might not want. That is about it, other than that, the game is really damn fun and addicting. I had lots of fun playing it, and I played it A BUNCH!!

Little Fat Ninja Little Fat Ninja

Pretty good game.

This game seemed to be very challenging. It was wierd having to use the keyboard and the mouse at odd times, but it helps to have good hand eye coordination. Kind of confusing at first but once I got the hang of it, it became pretty fuck. The music was very repetitive but then again I never got past the first boss, so I'm sure it gets better.

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

THE BEST GAME IN THE FUCKING WORLD!!

THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWSOME!! I sat here and played it until I beat it, and I got on the high score list, number 1 for the day, number 3 for the week, and out of EVERYONE, I got number 7 and my name still stands on the list. This game is intense, it is so fucking incredible. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love the gameplay, the storyline, the graphics because I loved that whole NES/Atari feel to it. The upgrades were bad ass too!! I can't think of one thing I DON'T love about this game, it is going on my favorites, and for those of you who play it after me, try and beat my high score :). 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10!!!! THIS GAME FUCKING 0WN3Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixeljamgames responds:

Wow! Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it so thoroughly. Reviews like yours make it seem like it was really worthwhile for us to make this. There will be a Gamma Bros 2 (and 3) eventually, if we find a way to pay our bills AND make games.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Go go Fireman!!

I really like the megaman games but yeah, this one had a cool twist. This time you were able to see the game through the eyes of the enemy, or maybe he was a good guy? I dunno but I liked how it was put together. A very nice twist to the Mega Man series!

Gem Mine Gem Mine

Fun game, but kind of a ripoff...

It was a kick ass game and I had alot of fun playing it, but it is too much like bejeweled. Nice job with the game though!

Crazy Chess Crazy Chess

WICKED GAME OF CHESS!!

This game is really fun! I love regular chess, but this one seemed to add a different aspect of strategy to it. I loved the powerups and the intensity of the game as the levels progressed. I gave this game a 10 because it fucking kicks ass!! If you like Chess, try this, it will help you think in ways other than original Chess. :).

Commando Commando

Great game!!

This game reminds me ALOT of metal slug, but with a more of a world war 2 jist to it. Well of course but yeah. I gave the creator alot of good points because well, the game has alot of good points, it was fun to play and ran rather smoothly. Good job to whoever made it!