AWinterFuneralAWinterFuneral

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario RPG - M.Kingdom Super Mario RPG - M.Kingdom

Mad props! One of my favorite video games of all time! This is a good rendition of the Mushroom Kingdom song. Awesome job!

KennethBoxall responds:

I am super glad you love it ^_^

FF6 Opening Remake FF6 Opening Remake

Hey man, I think it's a really good remake. If you really like the game, why not remake some of the music right? I love FF6, and this brings me back to when I was younger. Mad props to you dude.

Do A Barrel Roll Remix Do A Barrel Roll Remix

I have a clan on DOTA 2, we are a Star Fox based clan. This is the song we play every victory. haha

-Mansion of secrets- -Mansion of secrets-

This is bad ass, I really like how atmospheric it is. Definitely haunting. Bad ass man. Props.

LoZ-Forest Temple [DL2K M LoZ-Forest Temple [DL2K M

Huge Zelda fan here!! I really love what you did with this song! You added so many cool elements of the game while still sticking to the original song. Mad props dude!

Firefly Firefly

I like how ambient this sounds. It starts off a little slow but the effects and atmosphere later on in the song are what makes this so easy to listen to. Congrats, you have earned yourself a fan.

Defy the Faith Defy the Faith

I am an avid metal head, and this shit is pretty bad ass. I like how it's heavy but not too brutal. It has a nice progressive feel to it and I like that. Way to go!

Avenge the Fallen Avenge the Fallen

This song is wicked.

As a huge metal fan, I personally loved this track. You guys are some wicked guitarists, I would love to jam with you guys sometime. I loved the riffs, very heavy and ball crushing, the solos were well put together too. The only thing it lacks, were the vocals. You need a vocalist? Hehe. Nice job you guys, you rock!