AWinterFuneralAWinterFuneral

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tarboy Tarboy

Bad ass!!

I love the animation and the story! There definitely needs to be a series to this!

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Great video, better song!

I truly love this. I grew up with Super Mario RPG, and have beat the game numerous times. Not only does this song/video bring back so many memories, it is a great adaptation to the original composition of the Forest Maze song. Awesome.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

This was an amazing story.

I loved everything about this animation. I loved how it was put together, I love the story, and I loved the music. These guys have talent, if you haven't watched this flash yet, I strongly suggest you do so because I loved it.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Haha this is great!

At first I thought this game was going to be stupid, but it's so fun and it's funny as hell. Basically eat and destroy everything you can. It doesn't get much better than that.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Not a bad game.

Short and sweet. All in all this game was pretty fun. I wish there was more to it though. A few more types of enemies, maybe a few more weapons and some powerups, and this game would have been flawless. Still very fun though. I liked it alot.

Andrew the Droid Andrew the Droid

Sweetness.

I really liked this game. It was fun, challenging, and the music was pretty bad ass. Keep up the good work, and if you can, let me know where I can get an MP3 of the music haha.

jkari responds:

Music mp3's have been asked for. We are going to publish a soundtrack with longer versions of the songs (you know we had to make them real short so that the game file wouldn't grow too big) on our website oopixel.com. Probably today, during this week anyway.

Super Mario RPG - M.Kingdom Super Mario RPG - M.Kingdom

Mad props! One of my favorite video games of all time! This is a good rendition of the Mushroom Kingdom song. Awesome job!

KennethBoxall responds:

I am super glad you love it ^_^

FF6 Opening Remake FF6 Opening Remake

Hey man, I think it's a really good remake. If you really like the game, why not remake some of the music right? I love FF6, and this brings me back to when I was younger. Mad props to you dude.

Do A Barrel Roll Remix Do A Barrel Roll Remix

I have a clan on DOTA 2, we are a Star Fox based clan. This is the song we play every victory. haha